- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound zucchini, sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut into quarters and split
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 pound brie cheese, sliced
- 1/2 sweet onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch arugula
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . On a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, toss the sweet potato and zucchini with 3 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt. Bake until crisp-tender, about 20 minutes.
Preheat a panini press and brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread the mustard on the ciabatta bottoms; layer with the brie, onion, arugula, sweet potato and zucchini. Set the tops in place and grill until toasted.