Recipe by Rachael Ray
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 lb. meaty pancetta, diced
4 cloves garlic, chopped or thinly sliced
4 store-bought garlic naans
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 cups fresh ricotta, drained
Salt and pepper
1 lb. mozzarella, shredded
1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
A pat of butter, for cooking the eggs
4 large eggs
2 cups arugula or 1 cup torn basil leaves
1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Heat a griddle pan or large skillet over medium-high.
3. In a small skillet, heat the oil, one turn of the pan, over medium-high. Add the pancetta. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the fat renders, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and swirl for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
4. Add a small splash of water to the griddle. Place 2 of the naans on the pan. Cook until blistered on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the naans over; let cook until browned on the other side, about a minute. Brush with a little of the melted butter. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining 2 naans.
5. Top each naan with about 1/2 cup ricotta; season with salt and pepper. Divide the mozzarella, pancetta mixture, and Parm among the naans. Bake until browned and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
6. Heat the griddle or skillet over medium-low. Add the pat of butter to the pan. Crack in the eggs and fry until sunny-side up or over easy to medium, about 3 minutes; season. Top each pizza with the arugula, parsley, and an egg.