- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/3 of a 12-oz. baguette, cubed
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced into 12 cutlets and pounded thin
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 cup drained cannellini beans
- 2 lemons - 1 zested, 1 cut into wedges
Preheat the broiler. in a bowl, mix the flour with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper. in a second bowl, beat the egg with 1 tbsp. water. in a food processor, pulse the bread into fine crumbs and transfer 2 cups to a third bowl. Stir in the cheese.
Dredge the pork cutlets in the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
in a foil-lined 9-by-13-inch baking dish, toss the tomatoes with the oregano, garlic and 2 tbsp. EVOO; season. Broil 8 minutes. Stir in the beans; broil another 4 minutes. Remove from heat; top with zest.
In a nonstick skillet, heat 2 tbsp. EVOO over medium-high and cook half the cutlets in a single layer until golden, about 5 minutes; repeat. Serve with the tomatoes and beans and lemon wedges.