- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, shaped into 2 disks
- 1 cup (about 4 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup (about 2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 romaine heart, thinly sliced
- 5 large basil leaves, torn
In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, onion, garlic and 1 tbsp. EVOO; season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp. EVOO on a baking sheet; turn the dough disks in the oil. Press each disk into a 10-inch round.
Place the dough on the grill, cover and cook until it bubbles on top and grill marks appear underneath, about 3 minutes. Flip the crusts and top with the blue cheese and mozzarella. Cover and grill until the cheese is melted and the crusts are golden, about 5 minutes.
Add the romaine and basil to the tomato mixture and toss to dress. Top the pizzas with the salad.