- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 thick slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 16 endive spears
In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard; stir in the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula, bacon and pecans and toss to dress. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the arugula mixture onto each endive spear.