- 1 quart tomato juice or V8 vegetable juice
- 1 1/4 cups vodka
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 jumbo pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 8 ribs celery from the heart, leafy tops attached
- 16 spicy, pickled string beans
Stir the first 8 ingredients in a pitcher with a wooden spoon.
Skewer 2 olives on a 3-to 4-inch party pick. Repeat with remaining olives and more picks.
To serve, fill 8 glasses with ice; pour in Bloody Johnnies mix. Garnish each glass with a celery rib, an olive skewer (ends balanced on the rim of the glass) and 2 pickled string beans.