- Prep Time
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans, 1 drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Place the 2 cans of black beans in a large bowl. Using a potato masher or your hands, partially mash the beans until coarse and slightly pasty.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Season to taste with salt and Tabasco sauce, if necessary.