- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tangerines
- 1 head escarole, torn to pieces
- 6 heads endive, cut into strips
- 2 heads radicchio, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh chives, for garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard. Pour in the olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly; season with salt and pepper.
Slice off both ends of each tangerine; place cut side down on a cutting board. Cut off the peel and white pith in strips and discard. Hold the tangerine and, working over a serving bowl, make a cut on either side of each segment to free from the membrane and let the segments fall into the bowl.
Add the escarole, endive, radicchio, pecans and cheese to the tangerines. Add the vinaigrette and toss. Top with the chives.