- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef short ribs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 3 red onions, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat a grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, mix together the honey and cumin.
Thread the beef, tomatoes, onions and artichoke hearts onto 8 skewers; brush with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the kebabs on the grill, cover and cook, turning occasionally, until grill marks appear, about 10 minutes for medium-rare. Brush immediately with the honey mixture.