- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds green beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . In a large bowl, crumble the beef and mix in the parsley, garlic, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Form into sixteen 1 1/4-inch balls and thread onto 4 skewers.
On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the green beans with the olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; spread out in a single layer. Roast for 10 minutes, then stir in the almonds and roast until the green beans are lightly browned and the almonds are toasted, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat a grill pan to medium-high. Grill the meatballs, turning, until just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with the green beans and lemon wedges.