Do future you a favor: Cook a big batch of brisket, tuck it away in your freezer and stir up this quick dinner... whenever!
Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom
- 1 bag (12 oz.) broccoli slaw mix
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups Wine-Braised Brisket, warmed and shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
In medium bowl, toss slaw mix, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, oil and sugar; season. Top tortillas with Wine-Braised Brisket and slaw and serve with sour cream.