- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced radishes (about 2 large bunches)
- 1 pound mung bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into 5 wedges
In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and crushed red pepper; whisk in the oil.
In a large bowl, toss together the radishes, bean sprouts and cilantro. Add the peanut vinaigrette and toss. Squeeze a lime wedge over the salad and serve the remaining wedges alongside.