- 1 tablespoon (packed) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ears corn, grilled 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup crumbled barbecue potato chips
In a bowl, mix the sugar, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, 2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper for the rub. Roll the hot corn in the butter, then in the rub.
Return the corn to the grill. Cook, turning often, until the rub melts into the corn, about 5 minutes. Drizzle with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Top with chips; drizzle with more sauce.
As seen on Rachael Ray Every Day's July/August 2016 cover: