- 1/2 cup resh orange juice
- 9 ounces boneless center-cut lean pork loin chop
- 1/2 small yellow onion, grated
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
In small baking pan, pour juice over pork. In small bowl, mix onion, garlic, oregano, coriander, 3/4 tsp. salt and 3/4 tsp. pepper; rub on top of pork. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake at 275 degrees until fork-tender, about 2 1/2 hours. Let rest 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred pork; stir into pan juices.