Recipe by Gabriele Corcos and Debi Mazar
4 to 6
- 2 Ruby Red grapefruit
- 1 1/2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. EVOO
- 5 oz. mixed baby greens
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh mint
1. Cut a slice off the top and bottom of the grapefruit. Stand 1 grapefruit, cut-side down, on a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, cut around the curve of the fruit, removing the peel and white pith. Working over a medium bowl to catch the juice, cut between the membranes to release the segments into the bowl. Repeat with the remaining grapefruit.
2. Strain 2 tbsp. of the juice into a small bowl. Add the vinegar, then gradually whisk in the EVOO.
3. In a large bowl, toss the greens and dressing; season with sea salt and black pepper. Top with the grapefruit segments and the mint.