- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 2 pounds racks baby back ribs, cut into 6 equal portions
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees . In a 6-quart ovenproof pot, stand the rib sections upright to form a circle. Add 1/4 cup vinegar, the salt and 1 quart water; bring to a boil over high heat. Cover, transfer to the oven and bake until tender, about 1 1/2 hours; transfer the ribs to a plate.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, chili powder and remaining 1 teaspoon vinegar.
Preheat a grill to medium. Brush the meaty side of the ribs with half of the sauce and place meaty side up on the grill. Cover and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, 10 to 15 minutes. Brush the ribs with the remaining sauce before serving.