- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 appleshalved, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 8 ounce bag mixed greens
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
In a large salad bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Pour in the olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly.
Add the apples, celery and grapes to the dressing; toss to coat. Add the greens and walnuts and toss; season with salt and pepper.