- Prep Time
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, such as McCormick Grill Mates Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 10 ounce box frozen corn
- Coarsely chopped snow peas or sugar snap peas (a couple of generous handfuls)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
Season the pork chops with the five-spice powder and grill seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add the chops and cook for 6 minutes on each side. Add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, turning the chops to coat. Keep warm.
In another large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the corn, snow peas and scallions and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup hoisin sauce and the hot sauce. Serve alongside the chops.