- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 12 ounce package soba noodles
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 pound lean, boneless pork loin, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1 pound bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
In a medium pot of boiling water, cook the noodles, stirring often, until tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, using a food processor, finely chop the garlic and ginger; transfer half of the mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in the pork and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink, about 2 minutes; transfer to a bowl. Using the same skillet, add the mushrooms and the remaining garlic-ginger mixture and cook, stirring often, until the mushrooms are tender and brown, about 6 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, the oyster sauce and cornstarch; stir in 1/3 cup water and the chicken broth. Add the mixture to the mushrooms and simmer over medium heat until thickened. Add the mixed vegetables and the reserved pork and any juices. Cook until heated through. Add the noodles and toss.