Recipe by Ivy Manning
- 3/4 lb. fresh bulk Italian sausage
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 8 oz. shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 425°. In medium skillet, cook sausage over medium-high, until browned and crumbled, about 8 minutes. Stretch dough to fit greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese, then remaining ingredients, leaving 1-inch border; season. Bake until crust is browned, about 25 minutes.