- Cook Time
- 2 9 ounce boxes frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and quartered
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino-romano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a bowl, toss the artichokes with the flour to coat.
In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat the EVOO, 4 turns of the pan, over medium-high heat. Add the artichokes and fry until lightly golden, about 5 minutes. In a bowl, beat together the eggs, cream, cheese, parsley and nutmeg; season with salt and pepper. Pour the eggs over the artichokes and cook until just set.
Transfer the frittata to the oven and bake until set and golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool, then slice into quarters and serve with the lemon wedges.