- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 pearspeeled, halved lengthwise and cored
- 1 1 quart container vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a small bowl, combine the apricot preserves and orange juice.
Place the pears cut side down in an ovenproof dish. Top with the apricot mixture and bake until softened, 25 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes.
Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each pear half; drizzle with the sauce from the baking dish. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.