- Prep Time
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head romaine, sliced crosswise
- 1/2 head radicchio, chopped
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed
- 6 ounces provolone or provolone picante, diced
- 1/2 cup drained, chopped jarred cherry peppers
- 4 ounces sliced salami, cut into strips
In a large bowl, whisk the EVOO, vinegar and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the romaine, radicchio, chickpeas, provolone, peppers and salami. Season and toss to coat.