- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Beat cream cheese, soup, dressing and wine with whisk until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
Cook pasta as directed on package about 15 min. before chicken is done; drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture and parsley.