Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom
- 2 1/4 cups shredded Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, thawed
- 2 1/3 cups chopped pineapple
- 3/4 tsp. ground ancho chili powder
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups warm cooked rice
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pico de gallo
1. Make Big Batch Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and portion out 2 1/4 cups shredded pork for this recipe.
2. In a large skillet, cook Big Batch Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, pineapple and chili powder in oil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until browned and hot, about 8 minutes. Divide rice among bowls; top with pork and remaining ingredients.