- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the soup, water, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice and broccoli. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle the chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked though.*For a creamier dish, decrease the rice to 1 1/2 cups.