John Cusimano is the lead singer of one our favorite bands, The Cringe. (He's also married to our favorite food guru, Rach!) This holiday season, we asked John to help us channel our inner rock stars with his top musical picks to keep feet tappin' and spirits bright.
1. Happy Xmas (War is Over) -- John Lennon
2. Christmas Wrapping -- The Waitresses
3. Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town -- Bruce Springsteen
4. Step Into Christmas -- Elton John
5. Father Christmas -- The Kinks
6. 2000 Miles -- Pretenders
7. Feliz Navidad -- José Feliciano
8. I Believe in Father Christmas -- U2
9. Wonderful Christmastime -- Paul McCartney
10. The Chanukah Song -- Adam Sandler
11. Let Me Sleep (It’s Christmas Time) -- Pearl Jam
12. Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) -- Elvis Presley
13. I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm -- Billie Holiday
14. Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth -- David Bowie/Bing Crosby
15. Ave Maria -- Chris Cornell
Download the entire playlist here.
From John, Rachael and the entire Every Day with Rachael Ray staff, happy holidays!