9 Cute & Functional Lunch Bag Accessories
1. The Boon Supply Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($22) makes sipping pretty. Even better, half the proceeds go to a charity of your choice.
2. Once you try this dishwasher-friendly Joseph Joseph GoEat Cutlery Set ($12), you'll never go back to earth-unfriendly plastic.
3. Calling all germophobes: Built's Convertible Placemat Lunch Bag ($25) has you covered. Just unzip it all the way for a clean place to eat.
4. The heavy-duty Stasher Reusable Silicone Sandwich Bag ($12) keeps nibbles fresh. And it'll sous vide, freeze, and microwave, too!
5. The O.G. trendy water bottle is taking on snack time. Translation: BPA-free Nalgene Storage Jars (from $3 each) can handle whatever you throw at them.
6. When it comes to lunch, the Japanese aren't playin'. Two-tier Takenaka Bento-Box Expanded Doubles ($39 each) keep sammies and sides separate.
7. Dining al desk-o got you down? Tuck a pop-y cloth napkin from Dot & Army's Every Day Color Block Bundle (from $26 for a set of four) in your bag and try not to smile.
8. Our go-to airtight storage solution, Glad Home Collection Containers ($3 for three), gets a metallic upgrade that makes lunch feel just a little fancier.
9. Lunch sack or picnic bag? The new insulated Rachael Ray Sicily Tote in Black Gingham ($25) works as either. Heck, it's cool enough to use as a purse!