Chicken Panzanella Salad
Reduced-fat feta gives you all the tangy flavor of the regular version but with half the fat and almost 30 percent fewer calories.
Recipe: Try our Chicken Panzanella Salad
Chicken & Corn Chili
Put down the sports drink! Red kidney beans have more magnesium and potassium (which you lose when you sweat) than the blue stuff in the bottle.
Recipe: Try our Chicken & Corn Chili
Tilapia Po'boy with Grilled Corn
Carrots aren't the only vision-friendly food. Corn also has two nutrients (lutein and zeaxanthin) that help keep your eyes healthy.
Recipe: Try our Tilapia Po'boy with Grilled Corn
Summer Squash Pasta
Summer squash noodles are a great way to lighten up pasta — the vegetable weighs in at 18 calories per cup, versus 210 for a cup of fettuccine.
Recipe: Try our Summer Squash Pasta
Grilled Tilapia with Chimichurri & Corn Salad
Want protein? An 8-ounce tilapia fillet is packed with 46 grams — that's nearly your full recommended daily intake.
Recipe: Try our Grilled Tilapia with Chimichurri & Corn Salad
- 1 can (7 oz.) chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 cans (15 to 15.5 oz. each) low-sodium red kidney beans
- 10 oz. fettuccine
- 2 soft baguettes (10 oz. each)
- 10 oz. reduced-fat feta
- 9 ears corn
- 1 small English cucumber
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 1 head red-leaf lettuce
- 9 large tomatoes (about 4 1/2 lbs. total)
- 3 medium yellow summer squash (1 lb.)
- 1 large bunch fresh basil
- 1 large bunch fresh mint
- Tilapia: four 4-oz. and four 8-oz. fillets (3 lbs. total), frozen
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts