- 6 ounces (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of each dried basil and oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 24 slices Oscar Mayer® Pepperoni, coarsely chopped
Beat cream cheese, eggs, salt and seasonings until well blended.
Melt butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms and peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in pepperoni and cream cheese mixture. Cover; cook 5 min. or until center is almost set.
Heat broiler. Uncover frittata. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until golden brown.