Recipe by Rachael Ray
- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed of roots and tough tops
- Natural olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 heads little gem lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat shredded into bite-size pieces, skin and bones discarded
- 1 tub (7 to 8 oz.) bocconcini (baby mozzarella balls), halved
- 1 pt. rainbow or red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn or thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- About 3 tbsp. balsamic drizzle or aged balsamic vinegar
- About 1/4 cup EVOO, for drizzling
- 1/3 cup (a handful) fresh mint leaves, chopped
1. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium to medium-high.
2. Spray the peaches and scallions with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper and grill, turning once, until charred in spots, 5 to 6 minutes. Let cool; roughly chop the scallions. Place the lemon, cut side down, on the grill and cook until charred, about 2 minutes. Squeeze the lemon juice over the peaches.
3. Cover a large platter with the lettuce; top with the scallions, chicken, peaches, mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, crushed red pepper, balsamic drizzle, EVOO and mint.