Recipe by Tara Bench
- 4 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped grape tomatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 4 tsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 small grilled chicken breast (about 6 oz.), diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Tortilla chips and baby romaine or Little Gem lettuce leaves, for dipping
1. In a large bowl, smash the avocados, vinegar, and lemon juice; season with salt. Fold in half of the bacon, scallions, and tomatoes and 1 egg and 1/4 cup parsley.
2. Top the guacamole with the remaining bacon, scallions, tomatoes, and egg and the chicken, blue cheese, and the remaining 4 tsp. parsley. Drizzle with oil and season with pepper. Serve with chips and romaine leaves.