SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Grab concealer, dark eye shadow, dark eyeliner pencil and hair gel to get the best effect.
1. Dab concealer on and around the lips and mouth. This will create a pale effect without a face full of makeup.
2. Dip an eyeshadow brush in a dark matte shade and dust it over the upper eyelid and under the lower lashes.
3. Tap a tiny bit of the same shadow onto a large blush brush and run it up and down the cheekbones to create a sunken look.
4. Draw stitches with a soft black eyeliner pencil: Make 1-inch lines perpendicular to the lips.
5. Slick a dime-size drop of hair gel through the hair to dampen it.