With a cast-iron skillet, you can take pizza to the next level. In fact, you may never dial for delivery again.
Makes: 1 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- Using a food processor, pulse together the flour, baking powder and salt. Pulse in the butter until the mixture forms coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds. Pour in the milk and pulse just until the dough clumps together.
- Pull the dough gently in all directions to loosen.
- Let the dough hang from your fingers or fists and pull it back and forth so it stretches evenly.
- Pull the dough to fit a baking sheet, stretching it as thin as you like.