This scramble is packed with nutritious veggies like spinach andbell pepperand eggs to help keep your pups coat shiny!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 ounce chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 red or green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 egg
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the spinach, tomato and bell pepper and cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the egg and scramble continuously until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool before serving.