Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 8 6 inches soft corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Franks RedHot
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 cups shredded green-leaf lettuce
- 6 radishes, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees . Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in the pan; cover loosely with foil and cook, turning once, until golden and cooked through, about 12 minutes; transfer to a plate. Brush the chicken on both sides with the hot sauce and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, blend the blue cheese, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons water until smooth; transfer to a large bowl. Add the lettuce, radishes and carrots and toss to coat.
- Thinly slice the chicken against the grain. Lay the tortillas on a work surface in a single layer. Divide the salad among them; top with the chicken and any juices.
- Spicy skinless chicken breasts taste like hot wings--without all the fat.
- A little blue cheese creates a lot of authentic buffalo flavor.
- Veggies provide satisfying crunch in place of deep-fried tortillas.