This recipe takes only five ingredients to make!
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 10 ounce bag shredded carrots
- 4 - 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup store-bought teriyaki sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil over high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in the carrots, scallions and 1/4 cup water; lower the heat to medium-low. Cover loosely with foil and cook until the water is absorbed and the veggies are soft, about 4 minutes. Stir in the teriyaki sauce to taste and cook until heated through, about 4 minutes. Divide the mixture among the lettuce leaves, about 1/4 cup for each; roll up and serve immediately.