Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 3 mins
- 1 12 ounce frozen pound cake, thawed slightly and sliced
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, thawed slightly
- 1 12 ounce package frozen raspberries, thawed slightly
- 2 7 1/2 ounce jars marshmallow cream, such as Marshmallow Fluff
- Arrange the cake slices in the bottom of an 8-inch square metal cake pan and top with the ice cream; freeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, puree the raspberries; strain and discard the seeds.
- Preheat the broiler. Top the ice cream cake with the marshmallow cream and broil until golden, about 3 minutes. Slice and serve with the raspberry sauce.