Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 4 cups milk
- 2 3/4ounces chocolate pudding mix
- 2 3/4ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2cups brewed coffee, cooled
- 32 - 36 ladyfinger cookies
- 1 tablespoon cognac
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a small saucepan, stir together 2 cups milk and the chocolate pudding mix over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another small saucepan, stir together the remaining 2 cups milk and the vanilla pudding mix over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the coffee into a shallow dish next to an 8-inch pie pan. Dip the ladyfingers into the coffee, turning to coat, and arrange in a single layer in the pie pan. Sprinkle with half of the cognac. Spread the chocolate pudding on top, then cover with another layer of coffee-dipped ladyfingers. Sprinkle the remaining cognac over the ladyfingers, then spread the vanilla pudding on top. Press a sheet of plastic wrap onto the top of the pudding and refrigerate until set and chilled, about 3 hours. Dust with the cocoa powder and serve with the whipped cream.
- Prepare the tiramisu up to a day ahead to let the flavors mingle.