Makes: 16 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 40 mins to 45 mins
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stick (4 ounces) margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 7 ounce package of sweetened flaked coconut (about 2 cups)
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then whisk in the flour and sugar. Whisk in the margarine, vanilla and milk, then whisk in the coconut.
- Pour the filling into the unbaked shells and bake until golden and the filling is set, 40 to 45 minutes.