Prep: 15 mins
Bake: 25 mins
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup Basic Batter
- 6 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees . Grease a 6-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray. Using a food processor, puree the batter, goat cheese and sugar.
- In a bowl, microwave the chocolate until melted, about 1 minute; let cool slightly. Whisk in 1/4 cup of the goat cheese batter.
- Divide the chocolate-cheese batter among the muffin cups. Top with the cheese batter. Bake until slightly firm to the touch, about 25 minutes.