Satisfy your family's appetite with dinners for 10 bucks or less.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 tilapia fillets (1 pound total)
- 1 1/2cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish with 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture. Place the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and coat with the remaining mayonnaise mixture. Top with the corn.
- Broil until the corn is lightly browned and the fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve with the lime wedges.