Whether served inside or out, this seasonal dish will prove that it's easy being green.
Makes: 3 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 1/2 small red onion, quartered
- 1 small jalapeno chile, seeded
- 1/4cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon sugar
- Corn tortilla chips, for serving
- Using a food processor, finely chop the red onion, jalapeno and cilantro. Transfer to a bowl and add the apples. Stir in the lime juice, salt and sugar. Serve with tortilla chips.