Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 3 small cloves garlic, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 4 small carrots, peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 4 4 - 5 ounces tilapia fillets
- Cooked jasmine rice or rice noodles, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, curry paste, garlic and coriander; season.
- Divide the carrots, onion and basil among four 18-inch pieces of foil, placing the ingredients in the center. Top each portion with a fillet and a quarter of the coconut mixture. Fold the foil over the fish and crimp all the edges to seal.
- Place the foil packets on a baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque and flaky and the carrots are tender, about 15 minutes. Remove the packets from the oven and let rest 1 minute. Open the packets and serve with the rice.