Makes: 8 servings
- 2 8 ounce sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 large baguettes, split lengthwise
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. in a food processor, combine the butter, lime zest and juice, jalapeno, honey and 1/2 tsp. salt. process, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until the jalapeno is finely chopped, about 30 seconds.
- Spread some butter on the cut sides of the bread. grill, cut sides down, until toasted, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve the leftover butter for slathering on the corn from the crab boil, or melt it and serve it with the crabs for dipping.