Makes: 1 servings
- 2 1/4 ounces gold rum (preferably 151 proof)
- 1 1/2 ounces pink grapefruit juice
- 1 1/4 ounces lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 splash grenadine
- Grated nutmeg, for garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the rum, juices and simple syrup; shake well. Pour the grenadine into a glass, add the shaker contents and enough ice to fill the glass. Garnish with the nutmeg and cherry.
Tip Simple Syrup
- Bring 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Let cool. Makes 3/4 cup.