Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut lengthwise into eight 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 4 jarred artichoke hearts, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (about 1/3 bunch)
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. In a medium bowl, toss tilapia strips, tomatoes and artichokes with 3 tbsp. of the parsley and 2 tbsp. EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thread tilapia strips, grape tomatoes and artichoke hearts on 8 skewers. Grill skewers, turning once, until fish is opaque, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the orzo to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, transfer to a bowl and toss with the remaining 1 tbsp. parsley and EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve skewers with orzo and lemon wedges.