Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Grill: 5 mins
- 3 heads broccoli (about 1 lb. total)
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot
- Cut off broccoli stems 1 inch below the florets. Starting at the stem end, slice each broccoli head lengthwise into 3 slabs.
- In large baking dish, whisk together the EVOO, soy sauce and gingerroot. Coat the broccoli on both sides with the soy mixture. Let marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Remove the broccoli from the marinade, shaking off excess liquid. Grill, covered, until lightly charred and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes per side.