Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 4 skinless, center-cut salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Coat the salmon with EVOO and season. Grill, covered, about 3 minutes. Flip the salmon over and grill until just cooked through, about 2 minutes more. Let the salmon cool completely, then flake with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, gently stir the onion, mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar into the flaked salmon; season. Divide the watercress among the roll bottoms, top with mounds of the salmon salad and close with the roll tops.