Makes: 10 servings
Yield: 30 snacks
Prep: 30 mins
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested, plus 2 tbsp. juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 30 large strawberries, hulled and tips trimmed
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- In another bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream on medium-high until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a star tip, pipe the mixture into each strawberry. Sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.